There are lots of way to support the horse protection work we do together. With little to no expense. But it’s going to take teamwork. Are you ready? Let’s go!
♥ MAKE A DONATION
— Make a Single Donation
Make a single donation, any size. Enter an amount, choose payment type and proceed to checkout.
— Start a Monthly Giving Plan
• Make a monthly a gift. Enter an amount, choose payment type and proceed to checkout. You can cancel at any time. Really!
— Pledge $30
• Pledge $30 at $5 a month for the next six months. Payment cancels automatically on completion.
♥ SPECIAL OFFER! MATCHING GIFT, DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR — TODAY ONLY
Make a donation today by midnight California time and it will be matched dollar for dollar by a power couple who have helped us intervene on behalf of countless horses over the years. Hint: They have been our Secret Santa for the past three years.
♥ OUR GIFT SHOP
• Shop in the Horse Fund’s super cool Gift Shop. There’s something for everyone from the horse lover to the most ardent advocate.
• Vivian also has a Gift Shop full of super products. All monies via her sales benefit our work here.
♥ SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL
Contributions made by equines to the world can still be seen everywhere. Remind people with this fabulous clothing.
The artwork was crafted especially for us and is striking. Available on tees and fleece. Great gift idea that anyone will be thrilled to receive.
Sale ends midnight December 6th. Ships in plenty of time for Christmas.
You may not be in a position to give in any of the ways we have mentioned so far. But you can still give.
• We always welcome and are exceedingly thankful for your prayers. This is power indeed.
• Share our messages on social media, whether it be Twitter or Facebook. Follow us here on Tuesday’s Horse and like, rate and comment on our posts. This generates traffic and helps get the word out to more people. You can never do too much of this!
• If you have been thinking about going vegan or vegetarian, this is something you can do that will impact and save thousands of lives. Why not try it? See Advocate From Your Plate to get started. Check out some of our amazing recipes here on Tuesday’s Horse including this Christmas Day recipe from 2015.
Thank you for being here with us. Merry Christmas. A safe and happy Holiday Season to you all.