Hey there. I am not going to list any delicious recipes. I am giving you a bunch of delicious links instead. All about lunch.
You seem to have breakfast and dinner (or supper) solved. But lunch, not so much. Lots of these you can make at the weekend. And kid friendly too. Here we go!
• From Wallflower Kitchen @ http://wallflowerkitchen.com/20-vegan-packed-lunch-recipes/
• How about this fun list from PeTA. 15 Minutes or Less. I’m in! @ https://www.peta.org/living/food/vegan-work-lunches-take-15-minutes-less/
• A Couple Cooks @ https://www.acouplecooks.com/15-easy-vegetarian-lunch-ideas/
• Ambitious Kitchen @ https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/vegan-lunch-recipes/
• Vegan Heaven @ https://veganheaven.org/all-recipes/40-easy-vegan-lunch-ideas/
• Taste of Home (there’s 60, no kidding) @ https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/vegan-lunch-ideas/
• Eluxe Magazine (28 packable ideas) @ https://eluxemagazine.com/magazine/packable-vegan-lunch-ideas/
• Minimalist Baker. Can’t leave without mentioning Minimalist Baker. These are for kids but heck anybody would love these. See @ https://minimalistbaker.com/vegan-lunchbox-ideas/
How about some No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Energy Bites?
• Oh, and our dear friend Vegan Richa @ https://www.veganricha.com/2018/09/20-vegan-lunch-box-ideas.html
You gotta try these from Vegan Richa @ https://www.veganricha.com/2014/01/taco-spice-white-bean-quesadilla-vegan.html. And these @ https://www.veganricha.com/2012/08/portabella-stuffed-with-hash-browns.html
That ought to keep you going for awhile. Please feel free to share link ideas in comments. Questions? Let me know.