LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Horse Fund is the single most influential all volunteer advocacy group dedicated to equine protection. Based in the U.S., The Horse Fund act as lobbyists and industry watchdogs using imaginative strategies and innovative campaigns.
Get involved. Join us. Together let’s see what we can do for horses.
We are currently seeking horse lovers 18 years or older who are self-starters, capable of managing themselves responsibly, and can dedicate one to two hours per week to help out with the following:
social media campaigns (esp. Twitter)
grant writing for a special project c. $35K — $50K
These are not office based and all work from home opportunities.
As The Horse Fund works internationally, we can always use foreign language skills.
• Learn more about volunteering with the Horse Fund here » • Contact the Horse Fund here »
Tuesday’s Horse will return next week with the news and views horse lovers and advocates rely on. In the meantime, with Black Friday approaching, we ask that you remember America’s horses when buying and giving.
Make a Donation
- Make a donation in honor of a loved one to IFH or Fund for Horses Charities and choose a beautiful card announcing your gift. Fast and secure online giving and printer friendly form for giving my mail available.
- For a donation of $25.00 or more, become a member of our Horse on the Hill Gang. It may be the holiday season but we are staying on track to the end of the year to get federal legislation banning horse slaughter and export for slaughter passed. Your donation during this critical time is much appreciated!
- Not interested in recognized giving? Make a donation any amount exclusively for lobbying at this link.
- Make a donation to Fund for Horses Charities in support of one of our many important horse welfare programs. Donations are 100% tax deductible as provided by law.
Shopping for Horses
Shop for Horses this Christmas and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Fund.